Legal Business Name: KellermanSoftware.com
Reseller Contact: Greg Finzer
Reseller Price List
Reseller Setup Process
- The reseller will need to create an account on the KellermanSoftware.com website. Create Your Account.
- The reseller sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be a reseller.
- After review the reseller will be given a coupon code that is good for the current year.
Reseller Purchase Process
- Go to the all products page at https://kellermansoftware.com/collections/all
- Click on the product you wish to purchase.
- Choose the variant from the drop down.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your billing address
- Enter your assigned reseller discount code.
- Click on the continue to payment.
- Enter in your credit card information and click submit
- The system will automatically generate a license code and email it to your account email address.
- Forward the license and download information to your customer
Q: How do I enter in the customer details?
A: After registering as a reseller, the license key will say Purchased from Your Company Name.
Q: May we purchase on behalf of the end user?
A: Yes, simply request to be a reseller.
Q: Must any mandatory agreements be signed?
Q: Is there a reseller discount?
A: Yes. It is a standard 30%
Q: Is Deal Registration possible? If Yes, what is the process?
A: Simply purchase the product on behalf of your customer.
Q: What is the purchase method (e.g.: email, online, fax)?
A: Online only.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Amazon Payments
Q: What are your payment terms? (e.g.: Net60, Net 90)?
A: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, or Amazon Payments
Q: If online purchase only, I would be using my details for billing purposes, so how do I register the product to the client?
A: The license key will say Purchased from Your Company Name
Q: How does the customer receive their license?
A: You will need to forward the licensing email to them.
Q: Will the end user have access to our account?
Q: How are the products delivered?
A: The license key and download link are emailed.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
Q: When will the products be delivered
A: The download link is emailed within five minutes of purchase.
Q: How is this licensed (e.g.: per server, site, desktop, user)?
A: Per developer.
Q: What is the current version?
A: Go to the product page, and click on the History tab to see the current version.
Q: If it is subscription or annual base licence, is it subject to auto-renewal/automatic billing on our accounts?
A: Major and minor upgrades are free for a period of one year from the date of purchase. After the one year, you may optionally upgrade to the next version. It is not automatically renewed.
Q: Is support included or seperate?
A: Lifetime email support is included.
Q: What is your returns policy?
A: 60 days. There are no returns for source code versions.
Q: What are the system requirements?
A: See the System Requirements tab for the product.
Q: Which languages are available?
A: All products may be used with any language, however all documentation is in English.