Search SQL Server Database
Database Searcher is like Google for your SQL Server database. It will search all columns for all tables over multiple databases. It will return a summary of matches, the generated SQL and the detailed matches per table. It will also search the schema by the table names or column names. Knowledge of SQL queries is not required.
While it can be purchased separately, this product is also included in the Gold Suite. Gold Suite subscribers receive all product updates and all new products as part of a yearly subscription. It is the best value in the industry.
- How many orders were created or modified in the last hour? Enter the From Date and Time and the To Date and Time and specify %order% for the table name.
- The business needs to change from 5 digit zip code to zip+4. How many postal code columns in the database are only 5 digits long? Check schema search and then enter %postal%. Do a second search of %zip%
- You need to find all related information for CustomerID 12345. Enter 12345 for the search term and the Match Column Names of CustomerID.
- Customers reported problems during the Black Friday sale at 6am on the website. You want to search all logs for errors between 6am and 7am. Enter error for the search term, a from date of 11/25/2016 6:00 AM, a to date of 11/25/2016 7:00 AM. For the Match Table Names enter %log%
- As a developer you need to find a drop down value somewhere in the database for the word Fedex. You know there are less than 10 possible values in the drop down. Enter Fedex for the search term and specify 10 for the Max Table Rows and it will do an exact match on all string columns in the database that have 10 or less rows in the table.
|Easy to Use||Useful for support personnel, developers, business analysts, and testers|
|Search Text||Search text columns in all tables for the selected databases for the specified search term.|
|Supports Wildcards||Use the % sign character to perform partial matches of text. Supports %StartsWith, EndsWith% and %Contains%|
|Search Integers||Search all integer type columns in all tables for the selected databases. Also supports a range of integers.|
|Search Real Numbers||Search all decimal and currency type columns in all tables for the selected databases. Also supports a range of real numbers.|
|Search Date Ranges||Search for all dates within a date range in all tables for the selected databases.|
|Primary Key Search||Confine column searches to primary keys.|
|Search Schema||Search for names of tables or columns for all tables in the selected databases.|
|Advanced Options||Include or Exclude specific tables or columns|
|Export SQL||Export the generated SQL to the clipboard|
|Export to Excel||Export the summary of matches and detailed results to Excel|
|1 Year Free Upgrades||Purchase today and all upgrades are free for the next year.|
|60 Day Money Back Guarantee||At Kellerman Software, we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. Receive a refund within 60 days when ordering from KellermanSoftware.com. Source code versions are non-refundable due to their nature.|
|Lifetime Support||Lifetime E-mail technical support is included.|
There are no other stand alone applications that are able to search a SQL Server database without having knowledge of SQL.
Download a free 14 day trial today.
- Full working version
- Includes technical support
- Works with SQL Server 2000 or higher
- SQL Server 2000 or higher
- Windows XP with SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2000 Server with SP4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2016
- Pentium II or higher.
- 64MB RAM
- 4 MB Hard Disk Space
Step 1: Enter the connection string for your SQL Server as given to you by your database administrator.
Step 2: Click Connect
Step 3: Enter the Search Term
Step 4: Click Search
See the help file for an explanation of all the options.
Q: How do I use my license key?
A: Click "Enter Registration" in the help menu then restart the application.
Q: I lost my license key how do I retrieve it?
A: Go to your account
Q: I lost my software how do I retrieve it?
A: Go to downloads
Q: Where can I download the latest version of my software?
A: Click the download tab.
|2/28/2017||1.04||Fix for bug with SQL Server Binary Data Type|
|4/27/2017||1.05||Bug fix for SQL Server sql_variant type.|